1 package of Rising Moon Crab & Lobster Ravioli 8oz
2 Tbsp finely chopped onion
2 cloves garlic peeled & minced
1 Tbsp butter
1 Tbsp all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp salt, 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
1 1/4 cups of whipping cream
1/2 cup dry white wine
1/2 cup shedded Pecorino Romano
2 Tbsp parsley
2 Tbsp basil
- Prepare Ravioli according to directions on package.
- In a medium saucepan, cook onion and garlic in hot butter over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until softened stirring occasionally.
- Stir in flour, salt, and pepper.
- Add cream and wine all at once.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Add cheese.
- Cook and stir for 1 minute more.
- Stir in parsley and basil.
- Serve and enjoy!